1. What does the enrollment process look like?

Our application process is quick and easy - and online for your convenience! To get started, fill out the form on the Apply tab. If you meet the requirements for enrollment, you will be directed to the next step! If not, don’t worry - our Admissions team will reach out to you to assist.

Your invoice will be generated upon application submission (and also emailed to you), and you will need to make a deposit payment to reserve your seat in class. Next, we will send your Enrollment Agreement to your email address for you to sign electronically. Once submitted, your enrollment process is complete!

2. Do I need to be 18 years old to apply?

Mostly yes, but in some cases, you may enroll at the age of 17 with a parent or legal guardian’s signature on your Enrollment Agreement. Please contact an Admissions representative so we can ensure you are complying with state requirements for enrolling.

3. My degree is from another country. What can I do?

To fulfill your proof of education requirement, you may have the diploma evaluated to ensure that it is the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma. Here are some sites that can help with that:

To meet state requirements, we’ll need proof of high school completion - no need to evaluate a college transcript. Additionally, please make sure that the company you work with is generating an evaluation, not a translation. (An evaluation analyzes your course credits to determine if your degree is the equivalent of U.S. high school completion, whereas a translation only translates the content on your transcript.) Contact our Admissions team, and we will help guide you through this process.

4. Can I enroll if I don’t have a Social Security Number?

If you do not have a Social Security Number, you may submit your ITIN number AND a valid work permit. An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. We want to make sure you are set up for success and have the proper requirements to find a job in the field upon graduation, so both of these items are required prior to enrollment.

5. Will I have assistance with my externship?

Yes! While we encourage our students to search for their own preferred externship office (sometimes they can lead to a job offer afterward!) we’re also here to help. If you already have an office in mind, it will need to be approved by your Campus Manager. However, if you are having trouble finding an office at which to complete your externship, your Campus Manager can provide you with nearby offices in need of externs.

6. What if I need to change my start date/ payment plan?

Not a problem! You do not need to fill out another application. Simply call our Admissions office, and a team member will adjust your start date for you, or send you a new invoice with your updated payment plan.

7. Why do I need to disclose if I am pregnant?

Our program includes a required radiology component to prepare you to take x-rays at your first dental assisting job. If you are pregnant, please be aware of the risks of radiation in this process and discuss with your OBGYN. An Admissions representative will send you a pregnancy disclosure form that needs to be signed by your doctor stating that you can meet these requirements, and be in the room while x-rays are being taken.

Contact Information

Admission Hours

Monday: 8:00am – 8:00pm CST

Tuesday: 8:00am – 8:00pm CST

Wednesday: 8:00am – 8:00pm CST

Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm CST

Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm CST

Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm CST

Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm CST

The Denver Dental Assistant School is located in Lakewood off of Huron St and W 124th Ave, near I-25 where it meets Highway 128. You can find the Denver Dental Assistant School just minutes from Northglenn, Broomfield, Thornton, and Federal Heights, and just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver near where I-25 intersects with I-70 and I-76.

The Tacoma Dental Assistant School is located in Central Tacoma, in a neighborhood surrounded by North End, Hilltop and Fircrest, near S. Union in between 16th and 17th Streets. The Tacoma Dental Assistant School can also be found off Highway 16 at S. Union Ave, just passed 19th St, and is only 20 minutes away from I-5 where it crosses Highway 16.

The Tacoma Dental Assistant School – Puyallup campus is located near Highway 167 where it crosses Highway 410 off of E. Main Ave. The school is located at the corner of Shaw Rd E and E Main Ave. The school can also be found from the South down Shaw Rd E off of 23rd Ave SE.

The Phoenix Dental Assistant Schools, Mesa Campus is located off of Highway 101 past Highway 60 from the South, on the corner of Main St and 63rd St, one block north of Broadway Rd. The school is also located just above the neighborhoods of Superstition Springs Center and Leisure World.

The Phoenix Dental Assistant Schools, Litchfield Park Campus is located off Dysart Rd near Camelback Rd. The school is 20 minutes away from Northern Pkwy from the north, Highway 303 from the west and I-10 from the south. The school is also south of the Luke Air Force Base and across the water from Camelback Ranch in Glendale.

The Ohio Dental Assistant School is located in Avon, off of Highway 83, Center Rd. The school is just south of where the I-90 and Highway 2 crosses over Center Rd. The school is also east of the intersection of Stoney Ridge Rd and Detroit Rd with the closest intersection to the Ohio Dental Assistant School at Detroit Rd and Center Rd. The school can also be accessed from I-80 and Highway 20 where they both cross Center Rd in North Ridgeville.